0Zone is a specialist service, giving the very best advice, guidance and support to help companies with vehicle fleets navigate their way smoothly towards ultra-low emission and electric vehicles.
We can provide an assessment of a fleet’s environmental impact and define a clear pathway to convert the fleet, over time, towards ultra low emission and electric vehicles.
Grosvenor Leasing’s 0Zone service includes fleet consultancy, green fleet reviews, ultra low emission vehicle (ULEV) reviews and grey fleet reviews.
- Support in reaching timely decisions about when your green strategy should begin
- Budgeting advice, forecasts and help with the financial implications of choosing EVs and ULEVs
- The development of a low emission vehicle policy
- Advice on the steps required to move smoothly towards Electric Vehicles (EVs) and Ultra Low Emission Vehicles (ULEVs)
- Assistance with plug-in and hybrid demonstration vehicles (subject to availability)
- Help with the cultural change involved in encouraging drivers into a new era of company vehicle
- Grey fleet reviews
- Green fleet reviews